Saturday, June 20, 2009

Having some fun!

So, last night before going to bed, I decided to pull out a storage tub of clothes that I have kept for many, many years. Many of these clothes I have not been able to wear for a good 8 years, pretty sad huh. Well, most of these clothes fit me perfectly now! Some were still a little tight, but another few lbs and they will fit perfectly too. The only issue with some of them is that they are dressier clothes, not really something you wear everyday with kidlets around. And of course, since I am not stopping this weight loss journey till the end, I won't even have much of a chance to wear them!!!

It felt really good to try those clothes on again, and it will feel even better when I get to go shopping for new clothes this fall. I never thought I would enjoy losing weight this much, especially the exercise aspect of it!

Oh, I'm down another 1/2 lbs this morning. That puts me at 160.2, I'm so close to the 150's I can taste it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fitting into clothes you once grew out of is the BEST feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool!

    I stopped keeping clothes, but intend to sew all my fat clothes together and make a quilt...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea Lisa! Since many of the skirts that I have will be too big come winter (they are wool ones), I am planning to redo them once I am at goal.

    ReplyDelete