Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 15

So, it's been 15 days since my husband told me he was leaving me. One of the few good things about this is my weight loss... to date, I have lost a total of 13.5 lbs. So, to summary....

Day 1 - 182.5
Day 15 - 169

Not too bad! I am starting to eat more, still not a lot though. I find that I am not nearly as hungry as I use to be, and that I can't eat all that much at a time. Up until yesterday I was very busy getting this house ready to sell, all on my own I might add, as hubby is away in England again. But now that I don't have all that cleaning to keep me busy, I will fill it up with some time on my elliptical. So tonight I did 30 min, 13 miles, and burned 560 calories. Now to keep it up every night, which I don't see being an issue right now.

Right now, busy and active is very, very good.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you are eating, even just a little...and that you managed to get the house on the market.

    Be kind to yourself... you deserve some kindness right now.

    ReplyDelete