Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 27

Well, I didn't do 40 minutes today, but I did walk around a museum for a while, and then chase kids in 32°C at a splash park. Also the fact that I didn't get a chance to get on the elliptical until 9:45pm did not help matters either. I did do...

23 minutes
1.05 miles
450 calories

I also need to take a sundress in at the sides almost 3 inches as it is so big now! I don't think I have ever enjoyed weight loss so much before LOL. My Mom and I were talking about it today, and it made me realize that I am now using exercise as a form of Therapy. Which when you think about it, isn't such a bad thing. Much better than drinking, sex, or drugs.

Oh, I am down an even 20lbs today!!!! 162.6lbs.

1 comment:

  1. I definately think exercise is a healthier alternative than drugs or sex....;)

    Congrats on the weightloss!

    ReplyDelete