Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 39 & Day 40

I didn't get a workout in yesterday. We had two late showings for the house, so I made the decision to stay out at my Mom's for the night. Being that we are at Grandma's, the boys were really rather difficult to get to bed. With that I wasn't even able to get a walk in like I had hoped for.

Today I am back in the house, but not feeling all that great. Could be I am getting a cold, not that surprising considering all the stress I have been under. Or, I am just overtired and worn out from a combo of stress, and very little poor sleep the last two nights... all caused by the three little boys.

I am about to have a neo citron, and hope it allows me a chance to sleep. As long as I feel well enough tomorrow I will be back on track... I don't like not working out now, it just doesn't feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment