Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 41

Another workout done, another step closer to that bikini! I feel so good after a workout, not tired, or sore, just a wonderful glow... I wish I could carry that feeling around all day with me! I'm thinking I need to learn how to meditate, it might just help me keep this glow all day.

Elliptical
45 minutes
2.11 miles
874 Calories

I did upper body today as well, added a new arm exercise as well. I also increased some of the moves from 2 sets of 10, to 2 sets of 12. I know it's not a huge increase, but it is an increase.

Oh, I will not be weighing myself until Friday morning. The weight loss has slowed down a bunch (which is a good thing), and I don't want to get discouraged when I don't see a loss every day.

3 comments:

  1. We bought a hammock..seriously, 10 quiet minutes in that thing with the cool wind and the rocking is the most peaceful, relaxing meditation I have ever had.

    Have you picked out a bikini yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny you mention that! I was looking at bathing suits on Saturday! I do not have one picked out yet, not sure what I like right now LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if I get the house that I want, there is a prefect spot for a hammock.

    ReplyDelete