Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 20

Well, those 30 minutes were a lot harder today! I think the adrenaline rush I had for the first few weeks has worn off, guess I really need to find a way to eat more. My stomach must have shrunk a lot, as I am finding very small amounts of food fill me right up... hopefully it's not a mental issue!

30 minutes
1.37 miles
570 calories

I can't wait until 30 minutes feels like a breeze, will make me feel so much better about myself. I am planning on climbing Mount Yumnuska (well, more of a hike) in a few weeks when 'Hubby' gets back. I've wanted to do this for many, many years, but never felt that I could handle it. If figure that 3 weeks after working out everyday, as well as the weight loss I've had, that I should be able to do it. Later in the summer I will go again, and see how much quicker I am.

1 comment:

  1. Food, you deserve to eat...((HUGS))...You are beautiful, you are strong...kepp going!

    ReplyDelete