Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 29

I can't believe how much easier this is getting! Here's tonight,

40 minutes
1.83 miles
766 calories

I found it so much easier tonight, was very close to continuing on for another 5 minutes, but I don't want to push myself too hard.

Last night was not a good night here.... I let my emotions get the best of me in a discussion with 'Hubby', especially when he told me that She will be moving here in a month. Talk about kicking a girl when she is down. But, I am back in charge, and I know how I will handle this.

3 comments:

  1. Your progress is inspiring. I am trying to get going at exercise again. I am home with DS alone a lot. When do you find time to work out? Are you doing at home or in a gym?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tangi,

    Thanks for stopping by! The exercise portion is done at night when the boys are in bed... the rest though is all due to the Divorce Diet with a portion of Adultery thrown in... which I would not recommend to my worst enemy! Good Luck, it's hard, but so worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man if I could reach through the computer and slap your H I would!!

    You are doing a good job with your exercise, you be the adult here and take care of those wonderful boys and yourself! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete