Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 33

Came close to not getting on the elliptical tonight. I had the beginnings of a headache after dinner, and just felt tired in general. I took an Advil for the headache, which has worked it's wonders. As for being tired, I just came downstairs as soon as the boys were in bed at 7:40pm to start my workout. I figured that if I could get it in early enough, I would still do it. Which I did LOL.

40 minutes
1.89 miles
783 calories

I also did 30 deep squats in second position, plus a number of other exercises for my legs and ankles. I have sprained my ankles many times over the years, so I know that they need some work. My arms are very sore from yesterday... I'm thinking that I need to have a nice hot bath tonight to help all my poor abused muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment