Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm on a roll!

I'm pretty impressed with today, not only did I get a great workout on the elliptical this morning, I also got some time in at the track.  Looks like my exercise streak is back!

I did 43 minutes & 3.05 kms this morning on the elliptical.  I felt that I could have easily gone longer, but I had to get Little Man off to swimming lessons.  Tonight while Monkey had his soccer practice, I hit the track (which is right above the soccer field area).  I'm still annoyed with myself that I can only run 2 laps (at which point I walk one) at a time, but there is of course no one to blame but myself.  I was up there for 40 minutes, and did 4 kms.  Still, it's better than nothing, and I will only get better from here on out!

For the first time in a while, I'm looking forward to seeing what the scale says Friday morning, I should easily be back into the 140's.

No comments:

Post a Comment