Friday, July 10, 2009

Days 50, 51, 52 & 53

Sorry I haven't been on lately, just a lot to do. Tuesday I went for my run, and managed to do total of 21 minutes running, with 3 intervals of 5min, and 2 of 3min. Thursday I was able to do 4 intervals of 5 min, so a total of 20 minutes. Both time I did around 4km for distance. I'm fairly happy with that, a big improvement over my running from April. I'd also forgotten that so many different muscles are used while running, my inner thighs have been very sore!

Some very good news this morning, I am down again!!! I weighed in at 154.2lbs!!!! That's 3.8lbs from last week. I now have a total weight loss of 28.4lbs! As much as I have wanted to lose the weight for a long time, I also wondered if it would ever happen. I have a little less than 20lbs to reach my initial goal, that is a truly wonderful feeling. I feel so much better about how I look, and it's only going to get better.

I will be away camping this weekend, I just hope I can keep my eating healthy. Other than walking around, I won't be getting any real exercise in.

No comments:

Post a Comment