Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 58

Well, I did make it downstairs, but got interrupted at around 33 minutes... by the time I was done putting Little Man back to bed, it was rather late. I decided that getting some house work done was a higher priority tonight, so that is what I did.


I took some pictures of myself today, and compared them to some taken at the end of April... and WOW, what a difference! The first ones are not pretty, not my best day look wise LOL. I can't wait to post my goal pictures in a few months!

Now remember I warned you, these first two pictures are not pretty!!!!!

April 26th 2009 - 184lbs

July 15th 2009 - 154.6lbs

4 comments:

  1. You are doing GREAT! Wow. You are going to be one hot momma when you get to your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MC, I am really looking forward to seeing what I look like at goal. I haven't been that weight in 13 years... heck I haven't been this weight in 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're doing so good! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-O Oh my gosh, Angela!!! I am so excited for you! You look fantastic! It makes a huge difference, not just in your body, but also in your face.

    ReplyDelete