Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 45

It felt good to get back on the elliptical tonight, mind you I also had some anger/annoyance to resolve after he spent some time with his kids tonight. I pushed it up a notch again tonight, it's amazing me how much better I am doing than when I started this a month or so ago. Then again, I shouldn't really be that surprised, I have been working pretty hard to get here!

Elliptical
45 minutes
2.18 miles
898 calories

I went with an upper body workout tonight, decided to give my legs another nights break before pushing it again.

So, tomorrow morning I will weigh myself, really hoping for a loss, but will understand if there isn't... things were bound to slow down at some point. One cool thing... my collar bone is actually visible!!!! It's not visible by much, but I can actually see it now LOL.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't lose it is probably because you are building up some nice muscle tone.

    ReplyDelete