Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 46

I'm realizing that although I drink a lot of water when I work out, I tend to forget about it during the day. This is something that I really need to work on, would really help me stay energetic throughout the day, and help with my weight loss. I didn't lose any weight this week, but I think a number of factors are playing into that. I have really increased my strength training the last few weeks, my eating is getting better, and I also felt rather bloated this morning. It almost felt like I had ingested some dairy yesterday? Which is rather odd, considering how careful I am with the food I eat these days.

Elliptical
45 minutes
2.19 miles
900 calories

I also did my lunges and squats tonight, but didn't push as much as I did Tuesday night. I would still like to walk tomorrow LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment