Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Obstacles

Life has just been full of obstacles lately.  Last Friday when I went for my run, I got some weird cramping and couldn't finish.  I did manage to get around 18 minutes of running in 5 minute intervals.  Monday I made it back to the track, and found I had a very, very hard time getting even 20 minutes done.  It was a very hard run for me, at the time I wasn't sure why.  Later that evening I figured out just why that run was so hard.  I got sick, so very sick.  Whatever it was, it was over quick.  The next morning I felt fine, just very tired.

Not wanting to push myself too much, I did not go for a run today.  And now on Friday I will be unable as I am going to be volunteering at Monkey's school in the morning.  All these obstacles that come along...

Next week I am hoping will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment