Monday, October 26, 2009

Momentum is lacking

So, I have really been having a hard time getting back into exercise lately, and I really, really need to! I have had a few things keeping me occupied in the the evenings, so jumping on the elliptical is the last thing I want to do! But the worst thing is no running. I have 3 mornings a week where I am down to one kid, the perfect time to hit the track with the jogging stroller... and yet I have not done this once! I need to make sure I do this on Wednesday, I will not allow myself to fall back into my old habits.

On a good note though, all this moving and organizing of my house has been keeping the scale moving downwards! I made it under 140lbs Saturday to a crazy 139lb!!! I am now only 4lbs away from my first big goal! That is a whopping 43.4lbs lost. I am loving the way I feel, and yes the way I look. It is incredible just how much better I feel with this weight lost.

So, who's going to come and make sure I hit the track on Wednesday????

No comments:

Post a Comment