Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted! Life has certainly been crazy enough to keep me busy though. Survived living with my parents for the month, but was more than ready to leave when all was said and done. It's going to be a good week before the boys and I are totally settled in, but progress is being made.

The worst part about the transition time, was I did not get any exercise in at all!!! It felt really odd to not jump on the elliptical or head to the track each day, felt like something was missing. Tonight I finally got my butt in gear, and jumped on the elliptical. I have it set up rather nicely in the TV room, so was actually able to watch something while worked. That was a nice change as I had no music or TV when I worked out at the old house.

The bad part was only getting 35 minutes done, although that isn't too bad considering I haven't been on in almost 2 months.

Oh, I must be doing something right! During my little break, I did not gain anything. In fact, I have actually lost another 2lbs. Now to just get down to my goal, and see if I need to take it further or not.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl wtg ! what is your goal ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :). My goal is to get to 135lbs, and this morning I was at 141 this morning. I'm thinking I would like to get down to around 128 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing so GREAT ! i lost my 100lbs well just a tad over and then just started eating stuff i know i should not eat so i have maintained that 100+lbs lost for a yr it is time for me to get back to eating right and get to my goal i have it set at 135lbs i am now the lowest i have ever been in my Adult life so i am Happy where i am but i keep thinking i know i could do better !

    ReplyDelete