Saturday, October 17, 2009

A little more fun!

Three months back I had a little fun one night (here's the link to that post), and tried on clothes that I had been saving to wear for when I lost weight again... well, I tried those clothes back on today. Guess what, they are all too big now! I knew this could be an issue, but a small part of me didn't think it could happen. I will now have to decide whether or not to alter these clothes to fit, or whether to donate them.

I'm not all that upset, as it give me a great excuse to do a little more shopping! My style has changed over the last 10 years, so some of my old clothes don't exactly fit who I am today. The fact that I love the look of the clothes out right now helps to ease the pain of getting rid of the stuff I saved.

Now to just get some child free time to shop!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, donate them (good Karma) and buy yourself some great new clothes!!

    You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete