Monday, November 2, 2009

Getting it right, and failure

My weight loss is about the only thing I have gotten right these days, the only thing I have not failed at. And I truthfully am not even sure how I have done this... except that it all started with failure. And yet, this particular failure has somehow brought me to this point. I just need to get it right in other aspects of my life, because I am hurting over this failure so badly.

I have now lost a whopping 45.4lbs! I weighed in at 137.2lbs this am. It's amazing how stress can do this to me, never happened before, but it is sure working now. Here is a picture I took of myself yesterday morning. I'm also including my before, and work in progress photo's.

April 2009 184lbs
July 15th, 2009 154.6lbs

November 1st, 2009. 137.2lbs

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look great!! How much more do you plan on losing?

    ReplyDelete