Friday, November 13, 2009

Sick sucks!

Well, the last week I have been sick... it so sucks! Because it is a chest cough, it has meant no exercise for me at all :(. At least my weight has been stable, even with the candy that is still in the house! One week into this cold, and I am already feeling much better.

I have been told a lot lately that I do not need to lose anymore weight, which is something I am struggling to understand. I still would like to lose another 5-10lbs, but I am happy with where I am. I need a lot of toning to really get the shape and definition that I want, but I don't necessarily need to lose weight. Hopefully I find a balance that makes me happy with shape and tone in the next few months, would make me feel just that much better about how I look.

I will say that the attention I have garnered from this has been different LOL. I am not used to so much male attention, but it is kind of nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment