Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 4

Boot Camp was hard today!!!  After doing the Kimbo Video yesterday, all the arm work was just killer this morning.  But, got it done :)

I'm feeling good about myself, great about how well I'm doing.  I may be the weight I was last fall, but I have come to far to let it bring me down.  I was in the pool this afternoon with my boys and my ex... and I do admit I was nervous about this.  My ex has not seen me unclothed since our separation, so it was something that felt awkward to do.  But I got to say, I felt great in the end!  I just have to look at it as how far I have come, not how much further to go.  He on the other hand has developed quite the paunch lol.  I am now living my life, and making the most of it... there is nothing to feel ashamed about at all.

1 comment: