Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where did the summer go??

I can't believe I am going to type this... but I haven't gone for a run since I did my 5km race in June!!!  I feel really bad for that... I hate that I didn't get any runs in this summer.  It's not to say I wasn't busy, just a different kind of busy.  I spent a total of 4.5 weeks camping with my boys, and the in between time trying to stay on top of the house and yard work.  But now that school has started back up, I have no more excuses for getting my body moving again.

I am now sitting at 147 lbs, which is 10 lbs up from where I was last year.  I am still happy with how I look, although I would much prefer to be back in the 130's.  To that end, I will start back up with my running this coming week.  Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's I will get my runs in with the little guy in the stroller.  On Tuesdays & Thursdays I have no kids in the mornings!  To start I will join a boot camp class at the gym I just signed up at.  In a few months when I am back down, I will seek out a personal trainer to work on building muscle tone.

I refuse to allow myself to get heavy again... I do not want to have wasted all my hard work last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment