Thursday, September 30, 2010

One day at a time

Ever get that workout high?  For years and years I looked and waited for it, to no avail.  Last year while going through the most stressful situation I had ever been in (Husband left me for someone 16 years younger than him), I manage to luckily find that workout high.  I would get on my elliptical every night, work my body hard, and get all the anger I had out... it was the best therapy (although I did see a counselor, knew I couldn't handle it completely on my own) I could have asked for.  It could have been that going from such a low throughout the day, to the wonderful rush of endorphins while working out is what eventually led me to find that wonderful, elusive high.  Whatever it was, has led me to this point... enjoying any and all workouts immensely!

If I can keep my momentum up, I am seriously considering working my way towards taking a personal training course.  There is an option through a local university that is online, over two years.  This would set me up perfectly for when my youngest goes to school full time.  I've been thinking long and hard over what I should look at doing when that dreaded day comes.  Whatever I do, needs to worked around the boys school schedule, as I want to be home when they finish for the day.  Something to think about anyways!

I did make it to Boot Camp today!!!  Felt wonderful to push myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment