Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where has the time gone...

Can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post!!!  It has been pretty crazy around here, with kids finishing school, and the start to summer camping.  I have had very little time to get any runs in at all, and I'm thinking it will be that way for most of the summer.  With camping as much as I hope we do, I'm not sure how to get it in... not what I wanted this summer!  One of these days I will need to figure out how to schedule outdoor runs in with all 3 of my boys, as getting down to the track is a lost cause right now.

I am up to around a 146 lbs right now, not too happy with this, but it's not the end of the world either.  I'm hoping that when the summer is over, and the boys back in school, I can put more effort forward to getting back into the 130's.  Although, it's not really a specific number I want to see, I just want to be very fit.  It's more about how I feel in my body, not a 'special' number.

Here's a few more pics from my run last month.




No comments:

Post a Comment