Monday, January 25, 2010

Starting back up!

Well, I finally kicked my butt, and got on the elliptical tonight!  I am so happy that I did too... and I really pushed myself.

45    minutes
2.05 miles
843  calories

Now I just need to keep this going, which I'm thinking won't be so hard.  I just have to remember the benefits I will reap from this, as well as how good it feels when I complete a workout.  Next I will need to figure out a time to incorporate some work on the Wii Fit!

Oh, I weighed in at 136lbs this morning!  That is now a loss of 46.6lbs... WOW.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing awesome, and got started up again with a kick butt workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Angela, 46.6 pounds! That is amazing! You are a hot mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Now to just keep this momentum going and tone up!

    ReplyDelete