Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Night 2 this week!!

Not sure I would call it a roll yet, but I managed to get on the elliptical for the second night this week!  Just need to make sure I get on tomorrow, as I will be away this weekend... and sitting on some exercise machines is not exactly what I had in mind!  I forgot to get my miles and calories, but I did get 30 minutes done.  I have my official weigh in this Friday, and really want to see the scale get down to 135lbs!  That is the number I have been eyeing for the last X number of years... more than I really want to admit too.

I would now like to make my way down to 130lbs, as I am hoping to address a few trouble spots I still have.  Not sure if it's something I can easily maintain, but so far I've maintained at 137lbs for a number of months without working out, so I'm hoping my body can handle something a little lighter.  Just need to keep working away at it.

2 comments:

  1. How is it going this week Angela?
    I can't seem to jump back in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... the week didn't go so well lol. Got AF, which when added to sick kids left me drained! This week is looking better... but I understand just how hard it is to get back into it... and we were both doing so well last year!!!

    ReplyDelete