Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holy Crap!

Well, it has been some time since I jumped on my elliptical... not such a good thing!  I may be keeping my weight steady, but my endurance is shot to hell.  I can't believe I let this happen the last 4-5 months, especially the last 2 months.  While at my parents house, and then settling into this new house the first few months, it was so much more difficult to get my workouts in... but my excuse for the last 2 months is not good enough.

With a meeting tomorrow night, and a few late nights for my weekend (boys are at their father's hosue), it could be next week before I get a chance to really buckle down again.  I want to get back to where I was in August, and take it so much further too.  Not only do I have the elliptical, I also have a Wii Fit Plus as well.  I also have easier access to the local indoor running track then I did over the summer.  There is no more excuses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment