Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 88

Well, things are going, just extremely busy! I will finally be out of the house tomorrow morning, which is extremely good. I am so stressed from this move, I am just grateful that this aspect is finally over.

My eating this week has been absolutely atrocious! I have not had time or the inclination to worry about what goes into my body, and my body is not happy. I am starting to break out a little, not much, but more than I have had the last few months. I have also not had any spare time to workout or run, which is not helping things for me at all. Those workouts were how I relieved all the stress I am under.

I cannot say things will be back to normal the next two weeks, as I will be camping with the boys. But, things will improve. I will not have the crazy stresses I have had the last few weeks, I will have time to eat well, and even time to get walks and possibly runs in. I am hoping that I can run with Little Man in the stroller, while the other two ride their bikes. Not too sure how well it work, but I am optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment