Sunday, September 6, 2009

Working my way back

Hello, hello, hello! I survived my first camping trip with the boys alone just fine, and so did they! I did not get any runs in, and my eating while better, was not great. We did get a number of good walks in though. Amazingly I did not gain any weight while I was gone, and am now slowly losing again! I have less than 1lbs to go, and I will have lost an amazing 40lbs!!!! I am now weighing in at 143.2lbs.

I am not sure if I will make my race this weekend, I have been having some bladder issues stemming from a bladder infection a number of weeks ago. It is getting better, but I do not want to risk making it worse either. Just have to see how the rest of the week goes.

Starting on Friday, I will have 3 mornings a week with just Little Man. I will be heading to the track at that time to get my runs in, he should be happy enough in the stroller as long as it moves. I am really looking forward to that, I want to keep my training going, and not lose what ground I have gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment