Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is hard!

So, made it to the track this morning. Week 2 so far is very hard for me, if it isn't easier by Saturday when I go again, I will most likely repeat the week. I would rather repeat a week, then to burn out and stop. I also think I should start using the elliptical on my off days from the track. I wouldn't push myself too hard, but I think it would be good to just get on for 30-40 minutes... with the pace of a fast walk.

My eating is a bit off right now, I'm just so tired throughout the day, that I am not eating at normal times. I actually crashed on the couch for a few hours this afternoon when we got home. I'm not sure why I was so tired, but I could barely function. Hopefully I get some of my energy back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on keepin' on sister!

    I think it is wise to take things at your own pace... I agree that people burn out if they do too much too soon.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete