Friday, May 22, 2009

How to lose weight...

I have finally found the way to lose weight... don't eat!!!!!! This curious phenomenon is brought about by finding out that your Husband of almost 13 years wants out... and has truthfully not been happy for many, many years... because you infuriate him, and to generalize... because of who I am. I am eating a little bit, but truthfully the thought of most food makes me want to puke. I expect this to ease up in the coming weeks, but right now... I really just don't want to eat.

Weight
Monday - 182.5
Thursday - 176

1 comment:

  1. Hon, it is NOT about you. It is about HIM. I cannot believe he had the nerve to say that it is over because YOU infuriate him.

    Do you infuriate him when you stay home and care for his three kids? How about when you support him while he is away for weeks ata a time? How about keeping a home for him to come home to?

    He needs to be a man and accept responsibility for his own mistakes and flaws...we all have them...apparently he has a problem with communication and honesty.

    Nobody deserves to be blindsided by the person they love and trust the most in this world.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete