Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another run done.

I got another Week 1 of the C25K done today. I may end up doing Week 1 again next week, as I am finding that I am having to push myself really hard for this. Which in some ways is sad, but I know that I haven't exactly been the picture of fitness the last few years... just hadn't realized it was this bad. The run consists of eight 1 minute runs, with 90 second walks between each run. It shouldn't be this hard.... should it?

So, even though I got my iPod to connect to my i-nike the other day, I couldn't get it to connect at the track? I'm starting to get a little annoyed, why will it work here at home, but not at the track? If I can't get it to work Friday when I go, I will exchange it for another one to see if it works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment