Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yoga, here I come!

So, I called up the local YMCA today to see if they still had spots available in the Monday afternoon Yoga class... they had 7!!! So, as of Monday, I will taking a 1.5 hour yoga class every week for 3 months! I have taken Yoga classes in the past, and really enjoyed them. I remember how much better my flexibility got in a very short amount of time, and how much more relaxed I was. And trust me, I need something to relax me LOL. The boys know how to get my stress to peak easily LOL.

Last week as I was waiting for Little Man's prescription, Bug wanted to know what the blood pressure machine did. So, I put my arm in and showed him. Well, that first reading was 159/135!!! Yes, I did not rest for a minute before taking the reading, but still... WOW. 10 minutes later I took it again, and I was back to my normal of 91/62.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Yoga. I start a Yoga class the first Monday in April. I've never taken one so I'm interested to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I love YOGA. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete