Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here's the deal.

Over the next 3-4 weeks, Hubby will not be home much... traveling for business around the world. So, to me this is a great time to get my act together, and kick my weight loss into high gear... or at least as high gear as I can with 3 crazy boys sapping me dry.

Today was a good day eating wise, then again, being so busy with the kids helps keep my mind off of snacking! I really want to start running, it is something that I can do anywhere... don't exactly need special equipment! I am seriously contemplating entering the 5km race out in Cochrane this June... but am very scared of not being able to run it!!!!

I am going to try to iron out a schedule with my sitters/friends so that I can do the 3 days of training that is outlined in the Couch to 5km (C25K) plan... you can see the details here. I have started this in the past, but never completed it.

So... if anyone wants to check in with me to make sure I am working away... PLEASE do... I need help keeping my ass in line LOL. I will hopefully get a schedule together in the next few days, and will post it then.

I CAN do this. I WILL do this. I WANT to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment