Sunday, March 1, 2009

too much happening...

So, I haven't had the time, or the energy to even think about losing weight lately. Not only that, but some strange format things have happened to my blog in my absence?!?!? I am feeling better today, so hopefully this week I can actually get back on track. I am down another lb though, mainly from being sick.. let's just hope I don't gain it back!

Oh, one reason I need to get back on track this week, is that I am getting my Mirena IUD removed. Instead I am going to go back on the pill, not sure which one yet, but something that will be better than the IUD. So, to keep from the typical weight gain associated with the pill, I need to keep on top of exercise and eating.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were planning to move to Cyprus!

    So...why didn't you like the Mirena? I am considering getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were all set to move there when we found out we were pregnant with Hadrian... so instead of buying a house there, we bought one here! We still plan to move.

    The mirena has been giving me very bad cramps for 3-4 days before AF, which then lasts 7 days, with spotting for about 3 after that. So, I essentially have AF for 2 weeks every month. Guess I'm not one of the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say, I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I was thinking I was.

    Sorry to hear your one of us :D

    ReplyDelete