Saturday, January 24, 2009

Still not well..

Still have this cold, although today I actually feel a little more human. I'm really hoping it is all cleared up tomorrow, then I can arrange child care for the week, and make it to the gym. I will also need to make use of what I have here at home...

I am setting up a schedule for the boys this week (to get ready for homeschooling them, and myself taking some courses), and I should probably incorporate my workouts into it... those that I can at least. For workouts at home, I have an elliptical, hand weights, yoga ball, and some video's. This is more than enough that if I can't make it to the gym, I can still get a decent workout in.

I will post my schedule when I sort it all out.

2 comments:

  1. Angela, you are my inspiration! I totally copied you and made an exercise blog.

    downto8.blogspot.com

    I'm free to watch the boys anyday except Tuesday (girly has physio).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Good!!!!! Not sure about inspiration... been a little lazy lately LOL. I'll let you know about this week, the boys are all still sniffly.

    ReplyDelete