Monday, January 5, 2009

Here I go again...

It has been 2 full years since I took a serious stab at losing weight. The scary/sad part is that I am about the same weight now as I was then. Yes, I did have another child, so that has contributed to the weight coming back, but I still feel upset. I am not extremely overweight, but do have more pounds on my body than I should.

I will be starting off slow, as I don't want to get burned out. The biggest things for this first week will be cutting down on portions, and trying to eat healthier. I am also going to be incorporating more water into my daily routine, it is seriously lacking right now.

So, now for the scary reveal.... this first day of my last weight loss journey is...

185 lbs

Let's see how far I get this year!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you, Angela. I am crossing my fingers for you and sending you healthy, losing weight vibes. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck....I know your sruggle!!!

    ReplyDelete