Thursday, June 10, 2010

Countdown is on!

Only 3 sleeps till I run my first ever race!!!  It's only 5k this time, but we all need to start somewhere.  I'm nervous and excited, it will be very different for me to run outside.  I'm guessing that is something I should start changing, should try a trial run with Bug on his bike.  He goes pretty fast, and as long as he can ride at least 30-50 minutes straight, it should work.

I got in for two hot yoga classes this week, and should be able to do this for the whole summer.  I have a sitter over Tuesday nights, and Thursday nights the boys spend that time with Grandma & Grandpa.  So far it is working out well, and should really help keep me nice and limber for my runs.

2 comments:

  1. How fun that your first race is coming. Sometimes running outside is better. The wind on your face, that cold morning air (usually races are in the morning). Being able to change your speed quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you--good luck tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete