Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bit of a break

I have taken a bit of a break from running, not something I really wanted to do.  Last Monday I was exhausted from a long weekend, then spent the rest of the week feeling off... low and behold, I caught a cold from the boys before the week was out!  I now have just under 5 weeks to my first race, which I know I will complete... it's just how well I'll do that concerns me.

I have a few new goals to meet, as well as a reward!  To get this reward, I need to complete these two things.

1. Get under 135lbs (presently 143)
2. Complete my 5km run in under 30 minutes.

As for my reward... well... it's not something that most people would think of lol.  I am going to get a VCH Piercing.  One stipulation is that it must be after my race in June, not sure how well I'll be able to run right after getting it done ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment